Hotel Diament Plaza Katowice **** is a comfortable 4-star hotel located in the very centre of Katowice. Thanks its expansion, it offers 135 modern rooms – 270 beds.
The hotel combines modernity and historical aspect of the building. Rooms located in the new added part of the property are spacious and elegant. In the historic part, each room is unique, well-designed and adjusted to the unique architecture of the building.
At Hotel Diament Plaza Katowice you can find well-equipped conference rooms, fitness centre and underground garage.
The hotel offers 5 spectacular apartments, 50 sqm each, and a unique 90 sqm penthouse with an additional 30-metre, equipped terrace with a view onto Katowice city
The modernity of the hotel is highlighted by its technological solutions, such as: touchscreens to control room functions, interactive TV, LED RGB lighting, inductive smartphone charger, option to save room lighting configuration and many more.
A unique restaurant and café zone Cacti Kato Culinary Concept is at disposal for those guests who are looking for culinary experiences.
The hotel is located near the Katowice Main Railway Station and many tourist attractions, such as Mariacka promenade, Spodek Town Hall, International Congress Centre, the new seat of the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra and Silesian Museum. The vicinity of main motorways: DTŚ and A4 are hotel’s strong advantage.
Hotel Diament Plaza Katowice offers:
- 135 air-conditioned, comfortable and well-appointed rooms in two parts of the hotel – new and historic, 270 beds
- penthouse with a terrace and view onto Katowice
- complimentary Internet access in rooms and all hotel areas
- Restaurant and café zone Cacti Kato Culinary Concept
- air-conditioned VIP conference rooms
- Fitness room
- Parking in the underground garage (150 PLN/day), parking in front of the hotel (100 PLN/day). The number of parking spaces is limited, please make a reservation in advance.
Check-in time: from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival, check-out time: until 12 p.m. on the day of departure.